- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
3 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
29 May 2014
ADB will bring power to 25 off-grid villages of Myanmar, through a $2 million grant project to pioneer the expansion of renewable energy in the country.
29 May 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed a $176 million loan that will fund the extension of Jaipur’s first metro train line. Extending the line will reduce both congestion and pollution in the fast-growing Indian heritage city.
19 May 2014
ADB will lend $350 million to Bangladesh to help public and private institutions scale up skills training for 1.25 million young workers so they are well-equipped to find jobs and meet the changing needs of today’s labor market.
24 Apr 2014
Work has begun to upgrade and rehabilitate the Keru Wharf near New Georgia in Western Province. The wharf is one of four wharves to be improved under the second phase of the Domestic Maritime Support Project, which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, the Australian Government, and the New Zealand Aid Programme.
21 Apr 2014
ADB approved $21.02 billion in financing operations last year, according to ADB’s 2013 Annual Report, released ahead of its 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Astana, Kazakhstan.
11 Apr 2014
ADB is working with the governments of Norway and Japan under two different projects to help Bhutan better manage its clean energy and water resources.
7 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed a grant agreement of $2 million to develop innovative new crop insurance products that will give small-holder farmers in Bangladesh income protection from increasingly severe storms and natural disasters.
6 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed an agreement for $110 million in loans to support private sector infrastructure projects in Bangladesh, including in renewable energy.
3 Apr 2014
ADB and Japan are to help Myanmar upgrade and modernize technical and vocational training programs to meet the country’s pressing need for skilled young workers.