- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
11 Apr 2014
ADB is working with the governments of Norway and Japan under two different projects to help Bhutan better manage its clean energy and water resources.
7 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed a grant agreement of $2 million to develop innovative new crop insurance products that will give small-holder farmers in Bangladesh income protection from increasingly severe storms and natural disasters.
6 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed an agreement for $110 million in loans to support private sector infrastructure projects in Bangladesh, including in renewable energy.
3 Apr 2014
ADB and Japan are to help Myanmar upgrade and modernize technical and vocational training programs to meet the country’s pressing need for skilled young workers.
31 Mar 2014
ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $100 million loan to help the government of Sri Lanka revamp its technical and vocational education and training which will equip youth with the required skills for the job market.
28 Mar 2014
ADB will provide an additional $30 million loan to the Government of Nepal to scale up the upgrading of the Gautam Buddha Airport (GBA) in Bhairahawa into an international airport with higher air safety standards.
15 Mar 2014
Officials from the Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority and ADB today met with international and local prospective bidders to discuss plans for an ADB-funded project to develop a surface water supply system for the fast-growing capital city of Dhaka, where groundwater is depleting rapidly.
12 Mar 2014
Almost 70 municipalities in the Philippines ravaged by Typhoon Yolanda will receive fresh support to jumpstart job opportunities and rebuild damaged infrastructure after today’s signing of a $20 million grant between the government of the Philippines and ADB.
27 Feb 2014
The central province of Anhui in the People’s Republic of China will become better connected to coastal industrial hubs with a $200 million loan from ADB to improve roads, upgrade the Shuiyang River channel, and build a new intermodal port.
25 Feb 2014
ADB and Government of Tonga have signed a $23.1 million grant agreement to fund the Climate Resilience Sector Project, which will systematically incorporate climate resilience into national planning processes and strengthen Tonga’s capacity to develop, finance, implement, and monitor pilot investments aimed at climate-proofing infrastructure and improving ecosystem resilience.