- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
The Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank has adopted these regulations for the administration of the Asian Development Fund and its resources.
This report provides information on the amount of assistance approved by the Bank in the form of loans, equity investments, guarantees, investment grants and technical assistance grants from different funding sources for 2013.
This brochure gives an overview of ADB's London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)-based Loans for its sovereign and sovereign-guaranteed borrowers.
This partnership brief, compiled by the Asian Development Bank's Office of Cofinancing Operations, presents key details of ADB's cofinancing activities with Australia.
This pamphlet is a quick reference guide on the financial instruments offered by ADB to its developing members.
This publication commemorates the 15th anniversary of ADB’s operations in Tajikistan.
The 2012 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management and includes a separate report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also contains chapters on regional, sectoral and thematic highlights.
Under the Performance-Based Allocation (PBA) Policy, ADB gauges the relative performance of eligible borrowers with access to the ADF by conducting annual country performance assessments (CPAs). This annual report provides information on the conduct and results of the 2012 assessments.
The Donor Report 2012 explains a wide range of financing options available to partners seeking to expand their commitment to developing the Asia and Pacific region. Cofinancing highlights and statistics show ADB’s overall cofinancing performance as well as country and sector concentration.
This report provides information on the amount of assistance approved by the Bank in the form of loans, equity investments, guarantees, investment grants and technical assistance grants from different funding sources for 2012.