- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This publication records the impacts of ADB-assisted projects in Nepal’s inclusive development process from 2010- 2012. ADB has provided assistance in several sectors including agriculture and natural resources, transportation and information and communication technology, energy, water and sanitation, urban development, education, finance and governance.
A wide range of financing options are available to partners seeking to expand their commitment to developing Asia and the Pacific and to support ADB’s core areas of operations under its long-term strategic framework, Strategy 2020.
In this publication are the 2013 facts and figures behind ADB's lending activities and description of ADB as a borrower. ADB promotes the economic growth and social development of its developing member countries by financing loan projects and programs, providing technical assistance, and providing advisory services.
The Annual Report includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s operational, administrative, and financial activities in 2013; complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors; and a report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward environmentally sustainable growth.
Under the Performance-Based Allocation (PBA) Policy, ADB gauges the relative performance of eligible borrowers with access to the ADF by conducting annual country performance assessments (CPAs). This annual report provides information on the conduct and results of the 2013 assessments.
This pamphlet is a quick reference guide on the financial instruments offered by ADB to its developing members.
This report provides information on the amount of assistance approved by the Bank in the form of loans, equity investments, guarantees, investment grants and technical assistance grants from different funding sources for 2013.
This brochure gives an overview of ADB's London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)-based Loans for its sovereign and sovereign-guaranteed borrowers.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped support Bhutan’s efforts in advancing socioeconomic development through rural electrification, hydropower development, road connectivity, urban infrastructure and services, and financial sector development.
This country brief highlights how ADB has been a key partner in Bangladesh’s struggle for a better future since 1973 by contributing to critical economic and governance reforms.