- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
13 Jan 2011
The People's Republic of China should continue to promote its various payment mechanisms for ecological services and encourage more private sector funding for environmental protection, says a joint publication launched today by ADB and the PRC's National Development and Reform Commission.
13 Dec 2010
ADB is supporting the governments of Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic and Viet Nam in a community-driven initiative to conserve more than 1.9 million hectares of threatened forest land, home to over 170,000 mostly poor, ethnic minority people.
9 Nov 2010
Asia and the Pacific must work harder to address air pollution alongside broader efforts to counter climate change, and a new Clean Air Scorecard developed by ADB will help the region do that.
20 Oct 2010
India's Assam state will receive ADB assistance to combat flooding and erosion, which regularly cause large economic losses and social upheaval in one of the country's poorest regions.
11 Oct 2010
Finding solutions to Asia's water crisis will be the focus of an international water conference in Manila starting today.
29 Sep 2010
ADB is helping India protect its coastline affected by severe erosion.
1 Jul 2010
ADB is supporting a key urban environmental initiative in Wuhan municipality in the People's Republic of China that could be a model for sustainable management of wastewater sludge in the country.
21 Jun 2010
ADB has addressed a range of challenging issues involved in an ADB-funded irrigation project in Pakistan, and compliance requirements have now been met, the independent Compliance Review Panel says.
11 May 2010
ADB has made a positive impact on the lives of the poor in the Asia and Pacific region, and is considered a trusted development partner by its member countries, says a new independent perceptions survey commissioned by the organization.
8 Mar 2010
ADB and the Agence Francaise de Developpement have pledged to continue working closely together and jointly mobilize their resources to promote sustainable growth, fight poverty, and protect the environment in the Asia and Pacific region.