- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
12 Sep 2014
The People’s Republic of China is one of the world’s greatest economic success stories, but the country requires a sharper, knowledge-driven development strategy to lift the country to high-income status, says a new ADB report.
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
18 Jun 2014
The 9th Asia Clean Energy Forum today saw the launch of a Sustainable Energy for All hub for Asia Pacific, aimed at mobilizing investment and finding innovative ways to bring clean, modern energy to the people of Asia and the Pacific.
9 May 2014
Twenty-six Philippine hotels, resorts, and various tourism industry associations have received skills development grants to upgrade the quality of services of their respective tourism workers.
12 Dec 2013
ADB and the International School of Economics today launched ADB's first Depository Library in Georgia, placed within the ISET library.
17 May 2012
ADB welcomes the passing of a new Secured Transactions Act in Palau, which will make it easier for local people to conduct business in the island nation. ADB supported the drafting of the Act, which was prepared following extensive consultations.
3 May 2012
Getting banking services to all of the region’s poor by 2020 is possible – albeit daunting – if leadership from the public and private sectors work together to boost financial literacy and increase investment in infrastructure and technology, delegates at the 45th Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) heard today.
27 Apr 2012
Frequent flooding in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) must be anticipated and managed so that people living in flood-affected areas can find ways to adjust to flood cycles, a new report from the Asian Development Bank says.
29 Jul 2011
ADB is providing a $20 million equivalent loan to help Mongolia improve the quality of its higher education system and increase enrollment by youth from poor, remote communities.