- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
22 Jul 2014
ADB will provide a loan of up to $50 million, supported by the Clean Technology Fund, to share risks with the private sector during the project development and exploration phase of the Rantau Dedap geothermal project in Indonesia.
14 Jul 2014
ADB will support watershed financing and promote inclusive and environmentally friendly development in Guizhou Province of the People’s Republic of China, under a memorandum of understanding signed at a sub-forum of the Eco-Forum Global Guiyang 2014.
3 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
2 Jul 2014
German development bank KfW will cofinance up to $2 billion over three years with ADB to promote development in the Asia and Pacific region, particularly in Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, and Viet Nam. The KfW cofinancing will focus on energy, urban infrastructure, climate change, small and medium enterprise financing, vocational training, and regional integration.
1 Jul 2014
ADB will fund state-of-the-art riverbank protection measures in Bangladesh to prevent land erosion, which is destroying livelihoods and costing the economy an estimated $250 million a year.
25 Jun 2014
ADB announced today the establishment of a new trust fund to support the adoption of advanced low-carbon technologies in its developing member countries (DMCs), with a grant of ¥1.8 billion (about $17.65 million) from the Government of Japan.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
18 Jun 2014
ADB will provide a $2 million grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan, to strengthen policies and institutions to enable the Cambodian government to address disaster risks more effectively.
9 Jun 2014
A wind-solar hybrid system installed in Dhaubadi village of Nawalparasi district in December 2011 has been handed over to the Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC) of Nepal's Ministry of Environment.
13 May 2014
Vietnamese startups and small- and medium-sized enterprises in clean energy and climate technology sectors are invited to submit their business ideas in a contest organized by the soon-to-be-launched Vietnam Climate Innovation Center.