- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
25 Mar 2011
The Government of the Philippines has laid out directions for tapping the country's development potential and ADB will support it, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.
3 Feb 2011
Immediate steps are needed to lower the carbon intensity of development and improve the resilience of societies to climate change, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.
1 Feb 2011
ADB and the Nordic Development Fund are to help Viet Nam draw up and implement detailed climate change action plans for key cities and government departments.
22 Dec 2010
ADB, the Global Environment Facility, and the Australian Institute of Marine Science are helping five Pacific countries manage their marine resources in the Coral Triangle.
26 Nov 2010
Delegates gathering for United Nations climate talks in Mexico next week must consider the disproportionate impact that climate change has on poor people in their negotiations on a successor to the Kyoto Protocol arrangements, ADB Vice-President Ursula Schaefer-Preuss said today.
25 Nov 2010
ADB will help some of Nepal's poorest farmers shift production from traditional low-earning crops into high-value commodities, resulting in improved quality of life and incomes for nearly 19,000 households.
11 Nov 2010
Hoesung Lee, Professor at the Republic of Korea's Keimyung University, has become a member of ADB's Advisory Group on Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
11 Nov 2010
Bangladesh, supported by a $120 million equivalent ADB loan, is planning an overhaul of urban planning and infrastructure in two of its biggest city regions where services have struggled to keep up with booming populations.
10 Nov 2010
ADB is to help Jiangxi Province, in the People's Republic of China, develop eco-friendly measures to sustainably manage its forests, which are under threat from over-exploitation.
9 Nov 2010
Asia and the Pacific must work harder to address air pollution alongside broader efforts to counter climate change, and a new Clean Air Scorecard developed by ADB will help the region do that.