- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
3 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
2 Jul 2014
Innovative solid waste management systems being pioneered in the Pacific are helping to boost public health and environmental preservation, according to a new publication series from ADB.
25 Jun 2014
ADB announced today the establishment of a new trust fund to support the adoption of advanced low-carbon technologies in its developing member countries (DMCs), with a grant of ¥1.8 billion (about $17.65 million) from the Government of Japan.
18 Jun 2014
ADB will provide a $2 million grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan, to strengthen policies and institutions to enable the Cambodian government to address disaster risks more effectively.
18 Jun 2014
The 9th Asia Clean Energy Forum today saw the launch of a Sustainable Energy for All hub for Asia Pacific, aimed at mobilizing investment and finding innovative ways to bring clean, modern energy to the people of Asia and the Pacific.
13 Jun 2014
ADB has ranked 33 cities of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) according to their environmental “livability,” through a series of indexes pioneered under a technical assistance study.
11 Jun 2014
ADB will boost the management and monitoring of a program to lease 5,000 clean buses in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) through a technical assistance grant of $2.315 million provided by the Global Environment Facility.
30 May 2014
Ministers from Indonesia, Malaysia, Solomon Islands and Timor Leste met in Manado, Indonesia and ratified an agreement to establish a Regional Secretariat for the Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reefs, Fisheries, and Food Security (CTI-CFF). The Regional Secretariat will spearhead the CTI-CFF’s regional cooperation programs to strengthen the management of coastal and marine resources and address climate change impacts on fisheries and livelihoods.
15 May 2014
The six countries of the Coral Triangle Region – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste – launched an innovative platform to highlight the role of women leaders in protecting and sustaining the world’s epicenter of marine biodiversity.
25 Mar 2014
Member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion face losing recent development gains unless they invest more to secure natural resource stocks, senior officials from the six countries heard at a meeting in Myanmar today.