- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
15 Jun 2012
Carola Donner-Reichle, Senior Advisor at ADB’s Regional and Sustainable Development Department, speaks to ADB.org about the need to mitigate the social and economic impact of climate change.
4 Apr 2012
An ADB-supported project in Lao PDR helps some of the country’s most vulnerable women get the most out of their animals—and empowers women in the process.
4 Apr 2012
An infrastructure project in Nepal gives women a chance to earn much needed cash incomes by offering job opportunities usually considered 'men's work.'
29 Mar 2012
Very poor families receive cash to send their children to school and access healthcare in an effort to end the cycle of poverty.
19 Mar 2012
Self-help groups help rural Nepali women lease land and grow high value vegetables when rice fields are fallow. Now families can earn income between rice seasons.
7 Mar 2012
In Georgia, ADB is supporting the mainstreaming of gender concerns into its water and sanitation project with the help of civil society organizations.
27 Feb 2012
A project in Cambodia is helping some of the country's poorest women and families put food on the table, and is building better emergency response systems.
8 Feb 2012
A project supporting Indonesia's vocational and technical education system helps students from low-income families achieve their career goals.
24 Jan 2012
An ADB-supported project in Lao PDR helps keep mothers and babies safe and healthy during childbirth.
24 Jan 2012
An ADB-supported education project has been getting some of the poorest children in Lao PDR back into the classroom—and for longer.