- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
4 Jun 2014
ADB supported a three day workshop aimed at improving the use of national statistical data to monitor gender equality opportunities and to assist the government to prepare more equitable development strategies.
3 Jun 2014
The Government of the Solomon Islands has demonstrated its commitment to promoting equitable opportunities for women in public service and education as well as eliminating violence against women, but more needs to be done to translate commitments into actions.
7 May 2014
ADB will administer $3.5 million in grants from the Government of the United Kingdom and ADB’s Gender and Development Cooperation Fund to expand Women and Children Service Centers to 15 additional districts.
31 Mar 2014
Giving women in Asia more opportunities to secure decent, productive work will have major social and economic spinoffs for the region and is essential for inclusive growth, say a series of new studies from ADB.
28 Feb 2014
The proposed Nauru Women’s Policy – which would promote equal participation of women in government decision-making and leadership, improved women’s health, equitable access to education, improved economic status of women, and the elimination of violence against women – was unveiled today at a one-day consultative workshop organized by ADB and Government of Nauru.
3 Oct 2013
As part of their global effort to promote the importance of girls education and to celebrate the International Day of the Girl on 11 October 2013, Intel, Plan International, and ADB will screen the documentary film “Girl Rising: Educate Girls, Change the World” at various community areas nationwide starting 11 October.
1 Oct 2013
ADB will continue to support growing small- and medium-sized enterprises in Lao People’s Democratic Republic with a $15 million loan and another $4.378 in technical assistance (TA) designed to help promote and develop the private sector, including improving the registration of enterprises.
11 Sep 2013
Keeping girls in school and improving their access to technical and vocational training is the focus of a three-day regional seminar being hosted by ADB and Government of People's Republic of China.
24 Jul 2013
Labor and land ownership laws throughout the Asia-Pacific region must change if women are to reach their full potential as farmers and food production workers, says a new report prepared jointly by ADB and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.