- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This 2012 Lao PDR Country Gender Assessment presents gender issues into three main dimensions of gender equality – endowments, economic opportunities and agency – and also analyzes gender issues related to emerging areas of development and growing risks.
This study examines gender inequality in labor markets in Asia and the Pacific, with a focus on the structural drivers of women’s labor force participation.
The purpose of this manual is to assist maintenance groups in Yunnan Province, People’s Republic of China, in organizing and carrying out the routine maintenance of unpaved rural roads.
This guide is for communications bureaus responsible for the management of maintenance groups carrying out the routine maintenance of rural roads using performance-based contracting and the related performance indicators.
Using data from two surveys of twins in the PRC and applying a simple model of schooling and occupational choice between males and females, this paper estimates the gender-specific effects of birthweight on a variety of schooling and labor market outcomes.
This report provides a baseline of the capacity of Asian Development Bank developing member countries to generate, analyze, disseminate, and use sex-disaggregated data.
This tool kit assists staff and consultants of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in conceptualizing and designing gender-responsive projects in the energy sector.
This tool kit assists staff and consultants of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in conceptualizing and designing gender-responsive programs and projects in public sector management (PSM).
This document defines ADB's gender categorization system that assesses the extent to which projects integrate gender issues. These categories have been used since 1998 to monitor ADB's gender performance.
This report provides a summary of gender performance and progress made in 2011 on implementation of the Gender and Development Plan of Action (2008–2012) (GAD PoA).