- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This tool kit aims to guide staff and consultants of ADB in conceptualizing and designing gender-responsive public policy and projects to support micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development.
The Gender Tip Sheets are a reference guide for staff and consultants of ADB and its developing members for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing gender inclusive projects. This issue focuses on the critical role of women in disaster risk management
This report analyzes gender equality in the labor market and related policies and legislation in Cambodia, and concludes with recommendations to promote gender equality.
This report analyzes gender equality in the labor market and related policies and legislation in the Philippines, and concludes with recommendations to promote gender equality.
This report comprises a gendered analysis of labor markets, policies, and legislation in Cambodia, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines, and provides recommendations for legislation and policies that have the potential to expand or improve employment and work opportunities for women in specific sectors.
This report provides some examples of good global economic and social practices to reverse unequal labor market outcomes for women and realize their economic potential to the full.
This report provides examples of good global legal practices to reverse unequal labor market outcomes for women and realize their economic potential to the full.
This tool kit aims to assist development practitioners to ensure that gender perspectives are incorporated into development initiatives, and to monitor and evaluate gender equality results.
This report assesses progress in achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in Asia and the Pacific, and identifies actions, challenges, and priorities beyond the MDGs 2015 target year.
This policy brief explains why gender inequality matters for development and inclusive growth. It identifies knowledge gaps in general and with particular focus on Central and West Asia.