- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
29 Sep 2014
Weak governance underlies Asia’s most pressing challenges of income inequality and environmental degradation that threaten the continuation of the region’s strong economic performance, finds a study by Independent Evaluation at the ADB.
25 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $400 million program loan to help Indonesia improve its investment climate to attract greater foreign and domestic investment, needed for long-term sustainable growth and social development.
30 Aug 2014
Engaging the private sector through public-private partnerships and privatization improves the performance and service delivery of state-owned enterprises, according to a new report by ADB.
21 Aug 2014
ADB has welcomed a new law making it easier to register businesses in the Solomon Islands. ADB provided policy guidance and support in drafting of the legislation which is part of wider reforms to regulatory frameworks for businesses in the Pacific.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
18 Jun 2014
ADB will provide a $2 million grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan, to strengthen policies and institutions to enable the Cambodian government to address disaster risks more effectively.
4 Jun 2014
ADB and New Zealand are helping the Government of Tonga reconstruct and climate and disaster-proof the electricity network and school facilities that were damaged by Cyclone Ian in January 2014.
13 May 2014
Vietnamese startups and small- and medium-sized enterprises in clean energy and climate technology sectors are invited to submit their business ideas in a contest organized by the soon-to-be-launched Vietnam Climate Innovation Center.
23 Apr 2014
ADB will provide $81.7 million, including a $6.7 million grant from the Government of Australia, in additional financing to help Cambodia recover from catastrophic floods in late 2013, which affected 1.7 million people and caused an estimated $356 million in damage.
12 Mar 2014
Almost 70 municipalities in the Philippines ravaged by Typhoon Yolanda will receive fresh support to jumpstart job opportunities and rebuild damaged infrastructure after today’s signing of a $20 million grant between the government of the Philippines and ADB.