- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
11 Apr 2014
Today, seven Multilateral Development Banks and the International Monetary Fund expressed their readiness to support the United Nations as it maps out a new development agenda to succeed the Millennium Development Goal targets of 2015.
4 Apr 2014
Impressive economic gains in Asia and the Pacific are otherwise diminished by still widespread poverty and growing inequality, calling for urgent implementation of inclusive growth approaches among the region’s countries, says a new study.
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.
9 Jan 2014
During a three-day visit to People’s Republic of China (PRC), Asian Development Bank (ADB) President Takehiko Nakao expressed appreciation for the PRC’s reform vision announced last month and assured Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli of ADB’s strong support for reforms and efforts to address environment and poverty.
19 Dec 2013
ADB and Japan are extending grant assistance of $12 million for a community-driven project which will help some of Myanmar’s poorest rural communities break free from a vicious cycle of low income poverty and minimal opportunities.
19 Nov 2013
ADB's new country partnership strategy with Thailand for 2013-2016 will help support achieving high, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth by bringing knowledge and international best practices, contributing to private sector development, and supporting regional cooperation and integration.
18 Nov 2013
Asia and the Pacific should play a leading role in driving the post-2015 development agenda, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon tells the latest issue of Development Asia.
7 Nov 2013
ADB President Takehiko Nakao and Inter-American Development Bank President Luis Alberto Moreno met today to discuss how the two regions can step up joint efforts to tackle shared opportunities and challenges, such as increased economic integration, private sector development, rising inequality, and a lack of opportunities for the poor.
22 Oct 2013
ADB has approved a $430 million equivalent loan to expand and strengthen Pakistan’s national social safety net program, which is helping to lift millions of families out of poverty.
5 Oct 2013
ADB remains committed to supporting Bangladesh in achieving inclusive and sustainable growth, ADB Vice President for Administration and Corporate Management, Bruce Davis, said at a commemorative ceremony today marking 40 years of Bangladesh-ADB partnership.