- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
24 Jun 2014
Three grant projects to improve the lives and health of poor and vulnerable communities in Myanmar are set for rapid implementation following the recent signing of financing agreements between the Ministry of Finance and the ADB. The grant projects, totaling a combined $26 million, are being financed by the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction and administered by ADB.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
18 Jun 2014
The 9th Asia Clean Energy Forum today saw the launch of a Sustainable Energy for All hub for Asia Pacific, aimed at mobilizing investment and finding innovative ways to bring clean, modern energy to the people of Asia and the Pacific.
12 Jun 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam today arrived in New Zealand for a four-country visit to the Pacific region, where she will meet with senior government officials for discussions on ADB’s support.
9 Jun 2014
A wind-solar hybrid system installed in Dhaubadi village of Nawalparasi district in December 2011 has been handed over to the Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC) of Nepal's Ministry of Environment.
4 May 2014
The post-2015 global development agenda will need to deal with unfinished business, including ongoing poverty, and tackle newer concerns like rising inequality and climate change, delegates at an ADB Annual Meeting seminar said today.
11 Apr 2014
Today, seven Multilateral Development Banks and the International Monetary Fund expressed their readiness to support the United Nations as it maps out a new development agenda to succeed the Millennium Development Goal targets of 2015.
4 Apr 2014
Impressive economic gains in Asia and the Pacific are otherwise diminished by still widespread poverty and growing inequality, calling for urgent implementation of inclusive growth approaches among the region’s countries, says a new study.
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.
9 Jan 2014
During a three-day visit to People’s Republic of China (PRC), Asian Development Bank (ADB) President Takehiko Nakao expressed appreciation for the PRC’s reform vision announced last month and assured Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli of ADB’s strong support for reforms and efforts to address environment and poverty.