- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
3 Jul 2014
Non-oil GDP growth forecasts for Timor-Leste for 2014 and 2015 have been trimmed to 8% from an earlier projection of 8.5% as private sector credit growth stalled in the first quarter, says the ADB's new issue of Pacific Economic Monitor launched today.
3 Jul 2014
While its economy enjoys robust economic growth, Papua New Guinea will face challenges in continuing to generate formal job opportunities for a rapidly growing work force, according to the ADB's new issue of the Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today.
3 Jul 2014
ADB is providing a loan package to a private sector bank to help address the funding gap of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, and to a financing company to support the nascent leasing sector in Mongolia.
2 Jul 2014
A Rs.100 million equity investment from ADB will enable Hippocampus Learning Centers (HLC) to expand its preschool programs to over 700 villages in Karnataka by 2016.
1 Jul 2014
ADB is helping Mongolia’s micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises (MSME) get better access to bank financing from one of its biggest banks, through a $40 million loan approved today.
18 Jun 2014
The 9th Asia Clean Energy Forum today saw the launch of a Sustainable Energy for All hub for Asia Pacific, aimed at mobilizing investment and finding innovative ways to bring clean, modern energy to the people of Asia and the Pacific.
12 Jun 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam today arrived in New Zealand for a four-country visit to the Pacific region, where she will meet with senior government officials for discussions on ADB’s support.
22 Jan 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed an agreement for $400 million first tranche loan under the Accelerating Infrastructure Investment Facility in India to support the government’s efforts to accelerate infrastructure growth through increased private sector investment.
3 Oct 2013
ADB has approved $700 million in loans to support the Indian government’s efforts to accelerate investment in the infrastructure that the country urgently needs to ensure strong economic growth.
26 Aug 2013
Up to 6,000 farmers in Gujarat, India could attain higher revenues from their crops with the construction of cold storage facilities for fruits and vegetables by Champion Agro using $18.4 million in funding from ADB.