- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
5 Jun 2012
Countries in the Asia and Pacific Region, home to some of the most diverse ecosystems in the world, need to work together to “scale up and replicate” actions to sustain natural capital and enhance human welfare
4 May 2012
ASEAN+3 launched the Asian Bond Markets Initiative in 2002 to improve the resilience of the financial system. This year we celebrate 10 years.
3 May 2012
By establishing the ASEAN Infrastructure Fund, ASEAN would be taking a major step towards investing more if its resources in its own development needs.
3 May 2012
A new report from the Asian Development Bank says the greatest challenge for policymakers is to manage near-term issues while maintaining Asia’s successful, ongoing economic transformation as a global growth engine.
2 May 2012
A new ADB-ADBI publication looks at how the economies of ASEAN, People’s Republic of China and India might fare by 2030.
25 Apr 2012
The thriving east-west trade that once prospered along the famed Silk Road is slowly being restored to its former glory through transport and trade links being rolled out under the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program. Here are 12 facts and figures on the New Silk Road.
6 Dec 2011
An extended global economic slowdown could weigh heavy on East Asia’s economies next year, unless policymakers act promptly, decisively and collectively, according to ADB’s latest Asia Economic Monitor.
28 Nov 2011
ADB joins over 2000 delegates from both developing and donor countries at the Fourth High Level Forum (HLF 4) on Aid Effectiveness in Busan, Republic of Korea, to review global progress in improving the impact of development aid and further enhance efforts to make aid more effective in reducing poverty and achieving MDGs.
21 Nov 2011
CAREC countries are working together to move people, goods, and vehicles across borders faster, more efficiently, and at least cost.
26 Oct 2011
Tourism is thriving in South Asia with overseas visitors flocking to its vast array of natural, cultural and historic attractions.