- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
2 Jun 2005
Leaders of six countries sharing the Mekong River will gather in Kunming, the People's Republic of China (PRC), on July 4-5 for their second Summit to step up partnership and cooperation.
25 May 2005
Environment ministers from countries sharing the Mekong River today affirmed their commitment to intensify cooperation on preserving their individual and shared natural resources.
4 May 2005
ADB has a vital role to play in working with developing Asia to reach the full range of Millennium Development Goals, Ibrahim H. Canakci, Turkish Undersecretary of Treasury, said today.
4 May 2005
The Asia and Pacific region is moving into a new era of development, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told the opening of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors today.
3 May 2005
Greater regional cooperation and integration within Asia holds the promise of sustainable growth and reduced poverty in the region, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told the opening of a seminar today.
3 May 2005
Turkey can play an important role as a conduit for sharing Europe's experiences and knowledge with Asia and the Pacific on regional integration, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told a seminar today.
2 May 2005
ADB would be looking for broad endorsement from its Board of Governors for adopting a new responsiveness to Asia and Pacific's rapidly changing needs, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.
27 Apr 2005
ADB and development partners, the Government of Lao PDR, and the Nam Theun 2 Power Company yesterday signed a number of equity financing agreements confirming their respective commitments and obligations in implementing the Nam Theun 2 Hydroelectric Project.
8 Apr 2005
ADB is fully committed to enhancing interregional cooperation and integration between Asia and Latin America, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.
6 Apr 2005
Despite high oil prices and the devastating tsunami, developing countries in Asia will experience robust growth in 2005 and continue a healthy expansion in 2006-2007, ADB says in a major report released today.