- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
22 Nov 2013
Countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have endorsed measures to expedite and expand cross border transport and trade, including stepping up bilateral and trilateral country agreements.
19 Nov 2013
ADB has been appointed transaction advisor to help attract a commercial consortium leader of global repute that will build, own and operate the planned 1,800-kilometer Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India natural gas pipeline.
24 Oct 2013
Governments in Asia must undertake national as well as regional actions to reap the full benefits of integration initiatives like the ASEAN Economic Community and be in a strong position to face global economic volatility going forward, says a new report from ADB.
24 Oct 2013
The 10 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program will develop key new road and rail routes linking Central Asia to People’s Republic of China and South Asia between now and 2020 to realize the huge trade potential between the three regions.
17 Oct 2013
Government ministers and officials, ADB staff, and representatives from the Japan International Cooperation Agency met today to prioritize actions to get Timor-Leste ready for Association of Southeast Asian Nations membership.
26 Sep 2013
ADB has approved a $70 million grant for a project to magnify regional economic cooperation and inclusive growth in Tajikistan by improving key roads, enhancing road safety and maintenance, and promoting local community development.
28 Aug 2013
The Kyrgyz Republic and ADB have agreed on a new Country Partnership Strategy for 2013 – 2017 to reduce poverty and advance inclusive economic growth.
7 Aug 2013
Ministers and senior government officials from the six Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) countries met today to discuss multi-billion dollar projects and activities that will be pursued under the Regional Investment Framework (RIF) as the means of widening and deepening economic corridors.
5 Aug 2013
ADB will lend $410 million to Viet Nam to build sections of a second arterial highway connecting Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta and southern coastal regions.
31 Jul 2013
ADB is to help upgrade key sections of Nepal’s East West Highway to allow year-round travel along the country’s main transport route.