- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
2 Nov 2012
An innovative ADB project in Mongolia aims to educate the most vulnerable in society how to overcome times of financial hardship using simple, effective tools, and a bit of advance planning.
11 Oct 2012
Aligning the course work at Indonesia’s vocational schools with the needs of industry is resulting in better job opportunities for students.
7 Sep 2012
ADB assists the government and civil society in reforming the primary vocational education (PVE) system and increasing training opportunities for adults and out of school youth in the Kyrgyz Republic.
7 Sep 2012
Postsecondary education and skills training programs are helping to put Maldivians back in control of their own future.
26 Jun 2012
A broad push to improve facilities and the quality of secondary education in Viet Nam brings ethnic minority and female students in remote areas into the academic mainstream.
7 Jun 2012
ADB education expert Jouko Sarvi talks about the economic and social implications of private tutoring in Asia and the Pacific.
29 Mar 2012
Very poor families receive cash to send their children to school and access healthcare in an effort to end the cycle of poverty.
23 Mar 2012
A new ADB, Japan grant will bring new preschool classrooms to communities in the Philippines, giving hope to thousands of poor and malnourished children.
29 Feb 2012
Demand for higher education across Asia and the Pacific has exploded in recent years but can the system cope? Here are some of the issues challenging the region's university system today.
8 Feb 2012
A project supporting Indonesia's vocational and technical education system helps students from low-income families achieve their career goals.