- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
8 Feb 2012
A project supporting Indonesia's vocational and technical education system helps students from low-income families achieve their career goals.
24 Jan 2012
An ADB-supported education project has been getting some of the poorest children in Lao PDR back into the classroom—and for longer.
27 Dec 2011
With this television advertisement campaign, the Philippines celebrated World Teachers Day last October to demonstrate appreciation of teachers. In reality, however, teachers, especially those working in public schools, need more help to feel they are valued.
30 Nov 2011
An ADB-supported project in Cambodia has given some of the country's poorest women a chance to change their lives.
1 Jul 2011
Research shows that quick revival of social infrastructure such as schools and hospitals can fast-track the return to normalcy, facilitate restoration of economic activities, and increase the resilience to cope with future disasters.
20 Jan 2011
Public information centers—jointly financed by ADB and the World Bank—have opened up a world of learning opportunities for students like Tuok Neang.
15 Jul 2010
Bangladesh has high primary school enrollment rates and equally high drop out rates for older students. A revitalization of the country's education system aims to keep students in school.
28 Jun 2010
New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school.
7 Jun 2010
An ADB textbook project is at the heart of education reform in Uzbekistan.
7 Jun 2010
An ADB project in Uzbekistan hopes to bring education into the 21st century by providing computers, internet connectivity, and training to schools, even in rural areas.