- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
26 Oct 2005
Asia's long-term objective should be monetary union with a single currency, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said in a lecture in Manila today.
24 Oct 2005
ADB will help provide safe drinking water to more than 1 million people living around the Tonle Sap river basin in Cambodia, through a grant approved for US$18 million.
21 Oct 2005
A joint team from ADB and World Bank will begin an assessment of the needs and reconstruction costs following the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that devastated parts of Pakistan on October 8.
21 Oct 2005
ADB is planning $58 million in grant projects to help stem the growing avian influenza threat in Asia and the Pacific before it grows into a human pandemic that costs the region millions of lives and tens of billions of dollars.
20 Oct 2005
ADB has approved a US$1 million technical assistance (TA) grant to support the Philippine Government's Health Sector Reform Agenda (HSRA).
19 Oct 2005
ADB will support the Mongolian Government in promoting higher private sector-led growth and inclusive social development, in a new Country Strategy and Program (CSP) for 2006-2008.
18 Oct 2005
Some $33 million in concessional funds are earmarked for Papua New Guinea over the next two years, under ADB's Country Strategy and Program (CSP) update.
17 Oct 2005
ADB has approved a US$2 million grant from its Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR), financed by the Government of Japan, to help connect tsunami-affected poor households in Sri Lanka to electricity and water supplies.
12 Oct 2005
A new thrust toward private sector operations will be at the forefront of ADB's operations in Kazakhstan in 2006-2008, according to ADB's Country Strategy and Program Update.
11 Oct 2005
ADB has approved a US$2 million grant from its Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR), financed by the Government of Japan, to help restore income-generating opportunities to poor people in Sri Lanka affected by the December 26 tsunami disaster.