- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 521-530 of 632
This checklist is designed to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB’s policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD).
The checklist is meant to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB’s policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD).
This paper analyses the relationship between water management and poverty reduction.
The annual report of the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarshop Program (ADB-JSP) outlines the activities of the program since its establishment in 1988. This edition includes activities of the program in 2003.
This report discusses the gender equality results achieved for three projects in Cambodia, summarizes factors that enhanced the quality of project design and implementation, and makes recommendations to maximize gender equity as a driver of change.
This volume argues that while labor market reforms may be necessary in some specific cases, by no means are labor market policies the main explanation for the widespread increase in unemployment and stubborn underemployment across Asia.
This special evaluation study (SES) reviewed and analyzed current and future nutrition and food fortification related issues.
This memorandum outlines the activities of the Gender and Development Cooperation Fund for the period covering 2003-2004.
This brochure provides an overview of the impact of disasters to the Asia and the Pacific region, and how ADB stands at the forefront of international aid efforts, moving quickly to provide assistance to affected countries.
A Gender in Water Partnership between the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Gender and Water Alliance (GWA) was launched during the 3rd World Water Forum in Japan in March 2003. Later that same year, in October, ADB and GWA signed a letter of agreement to co-sponsor a program of activities to put this partnership into operation. This report represents the first of these activities—a Gender in Water Operations Review—also known as the Gender Scan.