- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This case study documents HIV prevention work on the Longbai Expressway in Guangxi, People’s Republic of China, during June 2008–April 2011, supplemented by additional information from the Wukun Expressway in Yunnan Province.
This book assesses the adequacy of conventional compensation and resettlement assistance programs to help policy makers, project sponsors, and project executing agencies improve resettlement planning and implementation programs and assist in reforming resettlement policies and land laws.
This paper investigates the role that education plays in helping countries develop comparative advantafe in new products.
This publication outlines how the Asia-Pacific region can achieve the goals of control and elimination of neglected tropical diseases and contribute to poverty reduction and development among its most vulnerable populations.
How to design project and program outputs, activities, inputs, indicators, and targets to respond to gender issues in micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development and finance operations.
The Gender Tip Sheets are a reference guide for staff and consultants of ADB and its developing members for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing gender inclusive projects. This issue focuses on the critical role of women in disaster risk management
This paper examines the relationship between growth in labor productivity and poverty reduction through the lens of structural change.
This report is a summary of the major policy issues raised at discussions at the Third Roundtable on Labor Migration.
This report analyzes gender equality in the labor market and related policies and legislation in Cambodia, and concludes with recommendations to promote gender equality.
This report analyzes gender equality in the labor market and related policies and legislation in the Philippines, and concludes with recommendations to promote gender equality.