- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This edition of Gender and Climate Finance Policy Brief provides an overview of links between gender and climate change and selected climate finance instruments to fund inclusive mitigation action.
This study assesses the need for and use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) by women entrepreneurs in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, and Uzbekistan.
This document highlights ADB's work in the education sector.
This publication presents the impacts of cofinanced projects of Agence Française de Développement and Asian Development Bank in Viet Nam.
The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2014 presents the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners, government officials, researchers, students, and the general public.
The Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators 2014 is the fourth edition of the special supplement of the Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific. The framework is composed of 35 indicators used as measures of income and nonincome outcomes of inclusive growth; the processes and inputs that are important to improve access to opportunities, social inclusion, social safety nets; and good governance and institutions.
This issue of the e-Quarterly Research Bulletin focuses on inequality in Asia and the Pacific and a theme chapter of Asian Development Outlook 2014 - fiscal policy for inclusive growth.
This paper provides a cross-country analysis of social protection programs in Southeast Asia.
This policy note focuses on reforms to increase labor productivity, health care services for an aging population, and measures to face the increasing dependency ratio.
This issue discusses how a regional inventory of polluted sites can lead to better information and higher awareness among policy makers and development partners about the scope of, and possible solutions to toxic waste problems.