- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
13 Dec 2013
ADB will provide $163.7 million for the building of better roads, installation of more effective water supply and sewerage systems, and the provision of heating services in Ulaanbaatar to help upgrade basic urban infrastructure and services in peri-urban areas of Ulaanbaatar, also known as ger areas, where a majority of the city’s poor residents live.
29 Aug 2013
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, one of the poorest and most remote regions in northwestern People's Republic of China, will use a $200 million loan from ADB to improve water availability through wastewater reuse and better water resources management.
17 Jun 2013
ADB is providing a $100 million loan to revitalize Jiuquan City, a former outpost along the Silk Road located in the under-developed northwestern region in the People’s Republic of China.
1 May 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Limited is set to begin its lending operations in the second half of 2013, with a pipeline of around $1 billion in projects for the next three years.
18 Dec 2012
ADB today unveiled its new three-year rolling Country Operations Business Plan for 2013-2015, which marks ADB’s strategic focus in Cambodia towards urbanization of secondary towns, urban-rural linkages, economic corridor development, climate change, and private sector development.
17 Dec 2012
ADB and the Australian Government are helping the Government of Vanuatu achieve sustainable urban development through improved access to sanitation, drainage facilities and roads.
13 Dec 2012
ADB will help transform fast growing towns along cross border corridor routes in the Greater Mekong Subregion into vibrant economic hubs.
11 Dec 2012
Ministers from the Greater Mekong Subregion will review progress on the Regional Investment Framework to boost implementation of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012-22, as they meet today and tomorrow for the 18th GMS Ministerial Conference in Nanning, People’s Republic of China.
16 Nov 2012
Huangshi, a secondary city in southeastern People’s Republic of China, Hubei Province, is testing an integrated approach to urban pollution control that combines reducing upstream pollution with improving downstream water quality, using a $100 million loan from ADB.
25 Oct 2012
ADB is providing $300 million in loans to overhaul the quality, coverage, and management of water and wastewater services in the Sri Lankan capital, Colombo.