- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
17 Jun 2013
ADB is providing a $100 million loan to revitalize Jiuquan City, a former outpost along the Silk Road located in the under-developed northwestern region in the People’s Republic of China.
1 May 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Limited is set to begin its lending operations in the second half of 2013, with a pipeline of around $1 billion in projects for the next three years.
11 Dec 2012
Ministers from the Greater Mekong Subregion will review progress on the Regional Investment Framework to boost implementation of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012-22, as they meet today and tomorrow for the 18th GMS Ministerial Conference in Nanning, People’s Republic of China.
25 Oct 2012
ADB is providing $300 million in loans to overhaul the quality, coverage, and management of water and wastewater services in the Sri Lankan capital, Colombo.
16 Oct 2012
ADB will open an office in the South Asian nation of Bhutan in early 2013 to more efficiently manage a growing portfolio focusing on transport, energy and urban development.
27 Sep 2012
ADB is providing $600 million for a package of green projects that will transform waste into clean energy, reduce CO2 emissions, expand eco-friendly transport, and protect fragile wetland areas in fast-growing second-tier cities in the People’s Republic of China.
19 Sep 2012
A more sustainable and efficient bus rapid transit system funded by ADB will help decongest the crowded streets of Ulaanbaatar, one of Asia’s fastest growing cities.
15 Aug 2012
Asia must act now to pave the way for green, resource-friendly cities or face a bleak and environmentally degraded future, says a new ADB report.
1 Aug 2012
ADB has taken another step toward re-engagement with Myanmar by opening an office and dispatching staff in the country.
28 Jun 2012
Ministers and senior government officials from the six Greater Mekong Subregion countries met today to discuss ways of expanding economic corridors to better facilitate the movement of people and products around the subregion.