The Ethics Committee was established by the Board of Directors in November 2006. It assists the Board of Directors to address matters relating to the application of the Code of Conduct for Directors, Alternates and the President (Code of Conduct), as requested by the Board of Directors or as required under the Code or the Ethics Committee and Procedures.
The specific responsibilities that the Ethics Committee carries out on behalf of the Board of Directors are as follows:
- considers requests from Directors, Alternate Directors or the President for guidance concerning possible actual or potential conflicts of interest, or other ethical aspects of conduct in respect of Directors, Alternate Directors or the President, and provides advice in response;
- considers allegations of misconduct against Directors, Alternate Directors or the President that relate to the performance of official duties or actions that affect their performance of official duties, and makes related recommendations to the Board of Directors;
- recommends to the Board of Directors that investigations be conducted;
- conducts any investigations agreed to by the Board of Directors; and
- reports to the Board of Directors on the results of its investigations.
|Gaudencio Hernandez, Jr.|
Composition as of 29 Jan 2016