Capacity Building and Training Associate (Full-Time)
|Title||Capacity Building and Training Associate (Full-Time)|
|Report to||Senior Capacity Building and Training (CBT) Economist|
|Location||ADBI, Tokyo, Japan|
|Date Posted||12 May 2022|
|Closing Date||26 May 2022|
The Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) is seeking a full-time Capacity Building and Training (CBT) Associate to provide research assistance and technical support for the design, organization, and delivery of CBT events and production of presentations, publications, and other materials.
- Help develop capacity building and training events and other projects
- Identify possible partner organizations and experts
- Prepare concept notes and activity profiles
- Help produce CBT event and training course outlines, agendas, presentations, and case studies
- Draft CBT event and training course announcements
- Facilitate group discussions during CBT events
- Help prepare and evaluate event and training course questionnaires
- Draft post-CBT event summaries
- Help draft blogs and CBT publications
- Assist with other activities, as assigned
- Master’s degree (completed) or doctoral studies (in progress) in a discipline related to economic and social development in Asia preferred
- Good organizational skills and hard working
- Strong development policy knowledge and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral English and presentation skills
CBT Associates serve for limited terms as independent contractors in a personal capacity with an initial one-year contract and a possibility for a one-year extension based on performance. ADBI provides a base salary and leave benefits but not social insurance. CBT Associates work under the direct supervision of ADBI professional staff and the overall guidance of the Deputy Dean (CBT and Special Activities).
Applicants must be nationals of an Asian Development Bank member economy, currently residing in Japan, and already in possession of valid permission to work.
Applicants are invited to apply online. Please attach a CV, cover letter, and Personal History Form.
Applications should be submitted no later than Monday, 26 May 2022 at 5:00 pm Tokyo time.
Upon submitting, please wait for your application to load. Once completed, you will be redirected to a thank you page. Do not submit your application multiple times.
No email submissions will be accepted.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.