Web Project Consultant (Remote; Full-Time)
|Department||Administration, Management, and Coordination|
|Report to||Communications Specialist; Director for Administration, Management, and Coordination (AMC)|
|Date Posted||24 August 2022|
|Extended Closing Date||26 September 2022|
The Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) is seeking a remote full-time Web Project Consultant to support ADBI’s expanding web management needs, in coordination with ADBI’s Web Development Consultant.
- Provide content management assistance and technical backup for the ADBI flagship website and satellite sites, including the Asia Pathways blog site, Asia’s Developing Future podcast host sites, and ADBI E-Learning site
- Support the re-development and management of the Think7 (T7) website
- Help disseminate content via ADBI’s Mailchimp email marketing system and manage related subscriber lists
- Support the technical operations and transition of the Think-Asia.org publications repository
- Assist with the development and management of a new, mobile-compatible think tank network portal
- Provide web advisory and other duties as assigned by the ADBI Communications Specialist and AMC Director
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Strong record of website design, construction, management, and advisory
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with SEO and web analytics
- Experience managing domain names and web hosting
- Experience managing content delivery networks and Office 365 applications
- Experience supporting corporate communications and outreach activities
- Basic knowledge of foreign affairs, economics, or development issues and/or experience in an international organization or think tank an advantage
The Web Project Consultant will work remotely with ADBI for 1 year. Any continuation of the project will be subject to review by ADBI.
Project consultants serve for limited terms as independent contractors in a personal capacity. They are neither officers nor staff of ADBI. Project consultants work under the direct supervision of ADBI professional staff.
Applicants must be citizens of one of Asian Development Bank's member economies.
Applicants are invited to apply online. Please attach a CV and Personal History Form.
Applications should be submitted no later than the extended deadline of Monday, 26 September 2022 at 5:00 pm Tokyo time.
Upon submitting, please wait for your application to load. Once completed, you will be redirected to a thank you page. Do not submit your application multiple times.
Those who already submitted their application by the original deadline of 12 September do not need to re-submit.
No telephone or e-mail submissions.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.