ADBI Calendar of Events
- 27 - 29 January 2021 Virtual Policy Dialogue on Taxation in the Digital Economy: New Models in Asia and the Pacific OnlineThis ADBI virtual policy dialogue will feature new research examining options for optimizing taxation in Asia and the Pacific in the digitalization era and addressing related challenges.
- 3 February 2021 ADBI-Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation OnlineADBI, CCAF, and the JBSEEL are offering an 8-week Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation and related scholarships for select policy makers from Asian Development Bank developing member countries.
- 8 - 10 February 2021 Conference on Strengthening Environmental, Social, and Governance Investment Under the COVID-19 Crisis OnlineThis conference will feature research papers that examine the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on ESG investment, its potential to support sustainable economic recovery, and ways to drive ESG investment growth and address related risks.
- 18 - 19 February 2021 Policy Dialogue on Infrastructure, Technology, and Finance for Sustainable and Inclusive Development in Asia Beyond the Pandemic OnlineThis interactive policy dialogue will explore the role of infrastructure, technology, and finance in enabling sustainable and inclusive post-pandemic economies in Asia and the Pacific.
- 30 March - 1 April 2021 Virtual Conference on Fintech and COVID-19 OnlineThis virtual conference will feature new research on fintech’s role in sustaining vulnerable groups such as poor households and micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 16 - 18 December 2020 Virtual Policy Dialogue: Upgrading Infrastructure and Housing to Reduce Poverty in Pacific Island Countries Online
- 14 December 2020 Second International Webinar on Behavioral Insights and Nudges for Combating COVID-19 Online
- 14 December 2020 Yokohama City Pre-Event of 9th Annual Asia Smart City Conference Online
- 8 - 10 December 2020 Virtual Conference on Digitalization and Sustainable Economic Development Online
- 8 - 9 December 2020 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia Online
- 4 December 2020 Sixth Tokyo Fiscal Forum: Towards Strong Economic Recovery and Sound Public Finances in Asia Online
- 1 - 3 December 2020 2020 ADBI Annual Conference: The Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and its Policy Implications Online
- 26 - 27 November 2020 Virtual Regional Conference on ASEAN Plus Three Economies in Post-COVID-19 New Normal Online
- 19 November 2020 Book Launch: Macroeconomic Stabilization in the Digital Age Online
- 18 - 19 November 2020 Climate Change and Sovereign Risk Webinar Online
- 18 - 19 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Reforming Asian Utilities: Institutional Reforms for Boosting Private Investments Online
- 16 - 20 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Trans-Caspian Transport Corridor: Infrastructure and Trade Online
- 10 - 11 November 2020 Virtual Conference on Blue Economy and Blue Finance: Towards Sustainable Development and Ocean Governance Online
- 9 - 13 November 2020 ADBI-ADB-World Trade Organization Regional Policy Dialogue: Trade and Sustainability in the Context of COVID-19 Online
- 4 - 5 November 2020 Virtual Workshop on Electricity Markets in Transition: Privatization, Competition, and Regional Cooperation Online