ADBI Calendar of Events
- 27 November - 1 December 2017 2017 ADBI-Keio Executive Training in Economics: Contemporary Macroeconomic Policies in a Globalized Economy ADBI and Keio University, Tokyo, JapanCourse-based training to enhance capacity building in macroeconomic issues and economic integration faced by Asian economies.
- 29 November - 1 December 2017 E-learning Course on Asian Economic Development and Integration: Reception for the 15 Best Students ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe course provides an overview of the key factors that influenced rapid growth and development of Asian economies since the 1950s, with a focus on developments since the Asian financial crisis of 1997–98.
- 30 November - 1 December 2017 ADBI 20th Annual Conference: Managing Private and Local Government Debt ADBI, Tokyo, JapanADBI’s annual conference will actively promote a discussion on governance for management of private and local government debt.
- 7 - 8 December 2017 International Forum on Economic Development and Public Policy: Riding the Waves of Technological Change: The Way Forward to Drive Productivity and Alleviate Inequality Bali, IndonesiaForum to explore current and future technological developments, and assess the impact of the technological change on economic development.
- 8 December 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: Aggregate Expected Investment Growth and Stock Market Returns ADBI, Tokyo, JapanSeminar by Jianfeng Yu on aggregate expected investment growth (AEIG) and stock market returns.
- 11 - 13 December 2017 Water Governance in Asia: A Comprehensive Approach Yangon, MyanmarPolicy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on improving water resources management for sustainable development in Asia
- 11 - 12 December 2017 Conference on Globalization, Development, and Economic and Financial Stability ADBI, Tokyo, JapanConference highlighting the need to balance growth and stability in an uncertain global economic environment of increasing protectionism.
- 21 November 2017 Seminar: Affirmative Action Policy, Growth, and Inequality: Evidence from Malaysia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 16 - 17 November 2017 Making Trade Inclusive: How to Manage Trade Adjustment ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 - 15 November 2017 ADBI/AGI Conference: Public and Private Investment in Human Capital and Intergenerational Transfers in Asia Hotel Harmonie Cinq, Kitakyushu City, Japan
- 9 November 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: Sovereign Stress, Banking Stress, and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Euro Area ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 8 - 9 November 2017 Innovative Approaches to SMEs and Entrepreneurial Financing for Enhanced Competitiveness Jakarta, Indonesia
- 7 November 2017 Seminar: How do the Brexit and a Potential US Exit from NAFTA Affect Asian Countries' Trade? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2 November 2017 ADBI-IIMA-IEFI Workshop on Economic and Financial Cooperation in East Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 November 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: The Transition of Small and Medium-Sized Chinese Banks in the New Era ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 31 October 2017 Partners Together: India and Japan Meeting India’s Skills and Jobs Challenge ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 30 October 2017 Seminar: Innovation in Managing Local Government Debt—the Case of the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 26 October 2017 Technical Conference on Financial Inclusion, Regulation, Financial Literacy and Education in Central Asia and South Caucasus Narxos University, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
- 25 - 26 October 2017 Workshop on Energy for Regional Integration in South Asia: Building Capacity for Greater Connectivity Thimphu, Bhutan
- 17 - 18 October 2017 Conference: Supply-Side Support for SMEs ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 10 October 2017 Seminar: Local Governments and the French Energy Transition ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 October 2017 Seminar: Global Value Chains and the United States’ Missing Exports ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 - 4 October 2017 OECD-ADBI-SBV Conference on Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection InterContinental Hotel Hanoi Westlake, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- 27 - 28 September 2017 ADBI-UNESCAP Workshop: SME Financing and the Role of Development Banks in Asia and the Pacific, and Latin America United Nations Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand
- 27 - 29 September 2017 Policy Workshop on Green Energy and Energy Security Vientiane, Lao PDR
- 26 - 27 September 2017 Globalization, Environment, and Climate Change ADBI, Tokyo, Japan