ADBI Calendar of Events
- 5 October - 9 December 2022 ADBI-Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation OnlineThe course will explore technologies and business models that are transforming the financial industry and the formulation of evidence-based regulatory, supervisory, and policy responses.
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022 ADBI Annual Conference: Fostering Resilient Global Supply Chains Amid Risk and Uncertainty OnlineThe virtual 2022 ADBI Annual Conference will focus on fostering resilient global supply chains.
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022年ADBI年次総会: リスクと不確実性の中での強靭なグローバルサプライチェーンの構築 オンラインウェビナー登録 クリックして表示 議題 クリックして表示
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022亚洲开发银行学院（ADBI）年会: 在风险和不确定性中构建有韧性的全球供应链 在线注册表 点击打开 议程 点击打开
- 28 - 30 November 2022 Ежегодная конференция ИАБР 2022: Создание устойчивых глобальных цепочек поставок в условиях риска и неопределенности онлайнПовестка дня Нажмите для просмотра Форма регистрации Нажмите для просмотра
- 1 December 2022 ADBI 25th Anniversary Celebration: Strategies for Developing Asia’s Future OnlineThis event will highlight ADBI’s knowledge contribution and next steps to help developing Asia and the Pacific address sustainability challenges and accelerating socioeconomic transition.
- 2 December 2022 ADBI Featured Speaker Webinar: AIIB Chief Economist Erik Berglof on State Capacity and Private Sector Mobilization Toward Net Zero in Emerging Economies OnlineThis webinar will feature Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Chief Economist Erik Berglof, who will present AIIB’s 2022 Asian Infrastructure Finance report on the transition to net zero carbon emissions in emerging economies.
- 6 - 7 December 2022 Workshop on Building Financial Protection for Public Assets in ASEAN Bangkok, ThailandCohosted by ADBI and the Global Asia Insurance Partnership on the sidelines of the 25th ASEAN Insurance Regulators’ Meeting, with support from the Asian Development Bank and Thailand’s Office of Insurance.
- 7 - 9 December 2022 ADBI-SMU Conference on Digital Finance and Sustainability OnlineThis ADBI-Singapore Management University (SMU) conference, with a focus on Asia, will feature new research on digital finance and its implications for sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
- 12 December 2022 T7 Japan 2023 Inception Conference OnlineThe virtual Think7 (T7) Japan 2023 Inception Conference will mark the first meeting of the Group of 7’s (G7) think tank engagement group the T7 hosted by the Asian Development Bank Institute as part of Japan’s 2023 G7 presidency.
- 13 December 2022 Workshop on Sustainable Approaches to Post-Disaster Reconstruction OnlineThis workshop will examine post-disaster reconstruction and effective recovery mechanism design.
- 9 - 10 March 2023 ADBI-Yale University Conference on Gender-Sensitive Economic Recovery and Resilience in Asia ADBI, TokyoThis conference will spotlight new research on gender and economic opportunities in Asia and the Pacific, with a focus on gender-sensitive COVID-19 recovery and resilience building against future shocks.
- 25 November 2022 Virtual Workshop on Hydrogen in Decarbonization Strategies in Asia and the Pacific Online
- 24 - 25 November 2022 11th Asian Smart City Conference Online
- 15 November 2022 Conference on Innovation and Productivity in the Aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic Tokyo and Online (Hybrid)
- 14 November 2022 Book Launch: Climate Change Mitigation: Policies and Lessons for Asia Online
- 10 November 2022 2022 AMRO-ADBI Roundtable on Japanese Economy: Post-Pandemic Challenges ADBI, Tokyo
- 31 October 2022 T7 Handover Webinar: From Germany to Japan Online
- 26 - 27 October 2022 Conference on Water Resource Management for Achieving Food Security in Asia Under Climate Change Online
- 24 - 28 October 2022 ADBI-Stanford University Training Program on Public Policy for Infrastructure Tokyo
- 13 October 2022 ADBI-Bank Indonesia-APAEA Workshop on Monetary Policy, Banking and Finance, and Central Banking Jakarta, Indonesia
- 11 - 12 October 2022 Conference on the Quality of Basic Education in Southeast Asia Singapore and Online (Hybrid)
- 5 October 2022 AIFC-ADBI Panel Session: Investing in Sustainable Finance Products (2022 World Investor Week – Astana International Financial Centre) Astana, Kazakhstan and Online (Hybrid)
- 28 - 29 September 2022 17th East Asia Top Officials’ Meeting on Competition Policy and the 14th East Asia Conference on Competition Policy Manila, Philippines
- 26 - 28 September 2022 ADB-ADBI Elderly Care System Development Forum Online
- 26 September 2022 Book Launch and Policy Dialogue on Blue Economy and Blue Finance Online