ADBI Calendar of Events
- 27 July 2021 ADBI-CAREC Institute Roundtable on Research and Policy Trends and Prospects for Sustainable Post-COVID Recovery in Central Asia OnlineThis ADBI-Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Institute roundtable will discuss research and policy trends and prospects for boosting sustainable post-COVID-19 recovery in Central Asia.
- 27 July 2021 ADBI-JARTS-IIT Learning Series on High-Speed Railway: Setting and Maintaining Performance Standards for Railway Assets OnlineThis ADBI-Japan Railway Technical Service (JARTS)-Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), Kanpur and Madras session is part of a learning series to examine key aspects of high-speed rail construction and management.
- 25 - 27 August 2021 ADBI Virtual Workshop on Effective Greenhouse Gas Emission Control Policies OnlineThis ADBI virtual workshop will present new research and country-level case studies on the effectiveness of policies to reduce fossil fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in Asia and the Pacific.
- 15 October 2021 ADBI-BI-APAEA Joint Workshop on Monetary Policy, Banking and Finance, and Central Banking OnlineThis ADBI-BI-APAEA virtual workshop will feature new research papers that examine monetary policy, banking and finance, and central banking imperatives across developing Asia and the Pacific.
- 14 July 2021 Virtual Policy Dialogue on Social Safety Nets Beyond the COVID-19 Crisis Online
- 29 - 30 June 2021 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Savings in Asia Online
- 23 - 24 June 2021 ADBI Policy Maker E-Training Webinar: Sustainable Green Finance Online
- 15 - 16 June 2021 9th OECD-AMRO-ADB/ADBI-ERIA Asian Regional Roundtable on Macroeconomic and Structural Policies Online