ADBI Calendar of Events
- 19 - 21 November 2018 5th Asia Women Leaders Program ADBI, Tokyo, JapanLeadership training and capacity development to strengthen knowledge, skills, networks, and confidence for senior women government officials who are in positions to influence their countryies’ public finance, policies, and services.
- 22 November 2018 Aging Populations and their Impact on Fiscal Sustainability in the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue on the impact of aging populations on economic outlooks and fiscal sustainability.
- 26 - 27 November 2018 OECD-ADBI-BoL-GIZ Conference on Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection Vientiane, Lao PDRDiscussion on how to increase financial literacy and strengthen consumer protection to support financial inclusion In the CLMV region.
- 29 November 2018 ADBI-ADB-CI Final Conference: Leveraging SME Finance though Value Chains in the CAREC Landlocked Economies Astana, KazakhstanConference to take stock of challenges faced by SMEs in the CAREC landlocked economies in terms of access to finance, and assess opportunities for SMEs to link with GVCs.
- 30 November 2018 Measuring the Impacts of Infrastructure in CAREC Countries Astana, KazakhstanConference to measure the impact of infrastructure and infrastructure investment in CAREC countries.
- 5 - 7 December 2018 Adapting to Aging Asia: Developing Effective Responses and Long-Term Care Systems ADB Institute, and TKP Shimbashi Conference Center, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue to promote discussion on how to prepare for and adapt to an aging society.
- 11 - 13 December 2018 Fintech, Social Finance, and Financial Stability Shenzhen, People’s Republic of ChinaConference on the potential benefits and risks of financial technology activities on financial stability.
- 14 - 15 November 2018 Conference on Spillover Effects of High-Speed Rail and Quality of Life ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 November 2018 2018 AMRO-ADBI Roundtable on the Japanese Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 - 8 November 2018 The Role of Financial Technology in the Inclusive Growth of Asian Economies Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 November 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: High-Speed Rail and the New Economic Geography: Evidence from Chinese Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 November 2018 Minimum Wage Effects on Employment of Low-Skilled Workers ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 31 October 2018 Disaster Risk Management in Fukushima Fukushima, Japan and Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 30 October 2018 How Digital Innovation Can Help Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Access Finance in Asia Bangkok, Thailand
- 11 October 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Globalization and Environmentally Sustainable Development in China: An International Business Perspective ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 October 2018 Climate Change and the Financial Industry in Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 26 - 28 September 2018 Engaging Civil Society Organizations in Advancing the Sustainable Development Goals Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 26 September 2018 Leadership Capacity-Building Program for Public–Private Partnerships in Fecal Sludge Management IIT-Madras, Chennai, India
- 20 - 22 September 2018 Development Partner Roundtable and Policy Dialogue on Sustainable Sanitation in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 September 2018 Transport Forum: Innovative Finance ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 11 September 2018 Advisory Council Policy Dialogue: Land Acquisition and Infrastructure Development through Land Trust Laws ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 11 - 12 September 2018 Third CAREC Energy Investment Forum Batumi, Georgia
- 5 September 2018 Small Seminar: The Effects of Trade Policy on Technological Innovation in Agricultural Markets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 September 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Report on Revitalizing Multilateral Governance at the World Trade Organization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 August 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Think Tanks, the New Knowledge and Policy Brokers in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 30 August 2018 The 14th East Asia Top Level Official’s Meeting on Competition Policy and the 11th East Asia Conference on Competition Law and Policy Sydney, Australia
- 21 August 2018 Indonesia’s Recent Economic Development ADBI, Tokyo, Japan