ADBI: Calendar of Events
- 27 - 30 June 2017 Asia Leadership Program 2017 ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe Asia Leadership Program is an annual program comprising (i) face-to-face, regional events; (ii) e-Courses; and (iii) knowledge-sharing series (webinars) targeting alumni and partners who are members of the online Community of Leaders.
- 5 - 6 July 2017 Financing of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation in Developing Asia and the Pacific ADBI, Tokyo, JapanCourse-based training to promote discussion among government officials and experts, and to share policy insights and country experiences related to financing climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- 10 - 11 July 2017 2017 APEC Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion Hoi An, Viet NamPolicy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on improving financial inclusion and tackling challenges of digitization in Asia and the Pacific.
- 18 - 19 July 2017 Energy for the Future: The Second CAREC Energy Investment Forum and Astana EXPO-2017 Expo City, Astana, KazakhstanThe Energy Investment Forum (EIF) will advance policy reforms and energy investment by highlighting energy needs and opportunities in CAREC countries. The EIF will be held in Expo City, the site of EXPO-2017.
- 26 - 27 July 2017 Green Infrastructure and Poverty Reduction in the Pacific Island Countries Port Moresby, Papua New GuineaPolicy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on developing and improving renewable energy infrastructure and its impact on poverty reduction in the Pacific island countries.
- 26 - 27 June 2017 Unlocking SME Finance and Making It Work in Central Asia Tbilisi, Georgia
- 23 June 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Role of Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 June 2017 Asian Bond Monitor Workshop ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 June 2017 Seminar: A New Global Trade Order Post Trump, Mega FTAs, and India ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 - 15 June 2017 Workshop: Policies and Governance for Gender Equality and Competitive Female Labor in Asia Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 13 June 2017 Seminar: Towards a New Scoring Model for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 - 6 June 2017 Tokyo Fiscal Forum 2017 Mita Conference Hall, Tokyo, Japan
- 31 May - 1 June 2017 Workshop: Efficient Management of State-Owned Enterprises Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 23 - 25 May 2017 Central Asia Regional Agriculture Cooperation: Horticulture Value Chain Development Workshop Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 15 - 16 May 2017 1st Asia Regional Meeting of the Joint Senior Budget and Health Officials Network for Fiscal Sustainability of Health Systems ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 13 May 2017 Fifth Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou, PRC
- 1 - 3 May 2017 Global Think Tank Summit 2017 Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan
- 19 April 2017 Cultural Industries ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 - 14 April 2017 ADBI/ADB Conference: 20 Years after the Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons, Challenges, and the Way Forward ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 13 April 2017 Tax and Corruption Sydney, Australia
- 12 April 2017 How Important are Spillovers from Major Emerging Markets? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 April 2017 Building a Resilient Digital Economy in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 6 April 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: Meeting India’s Aspirations: Energy Scenarios until Mid-Century ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 - 6 April 2017 Urbanization in Asia: A Comparative Study of the People’s Republic of China and India Colombo, Sri Lanka