ADBI Calendar of Events
- 26 - 27 February 2019 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue among government officials on how to promote good governance policies and practices in the financial sector and capital market development.
- 4 - 5 March 2019 OECD-ADBI-Financial Regulatory Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Myanmar Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Nay Pyi Taw, MyanmarPolicy dialogue to promote the development of insurance and retirement savings markets in developing Asian countries through public and private sector experience and best practice sharing.
- 11 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Banking Panics and the Lender of Last Resort in a Monetary Economy ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDistinguished speaker seminar by Makoto Watanabe on banking panics and the lender of last resort in a monetary economy.
- 19 - 20 March 2019 Beneficial Ownership in Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop Manila, PhilippinesTraining workshop for government officials and experts on beneficial ownership among extractive industries in Asia and the Pacific.
- 2 - 3 April 2019 Sub-Regional Capacity-Building Workshop on Improving Access to Universal Health Coverage: Role of Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer in the Pharmaceutical Sector Bangkok, ThailandTraining to equip government decision-makers with an understanding of coherent policies that underpin investment and technology transfer to upgrade domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the sub-region.
- 21 - 22 February 2019 Public-Private Dialogue on Unlocking the Potentials of Private Finance for Low-Carbon Transition ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 15 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Credible Forward Guidance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: On the Network of Global Currencies: Does Lead-Lag Connectedness Matter? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Bubbly Financial Globalization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 January 2019 9th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia: Innovative Approaches for the Effective Management of Labor Migration in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 13 December 2018 Fintech, Social Finance, and Financial Stability Shenzhen, People’s Republic of China
- 10 - 11 December 2018 Conference on Land Management in Asia: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 6 - 7 December 2018 8th Annual International Forum on Economic Development Bali, Indonesia
- 5 - 7 December 2018 Adapting to Aging Asia: Developing Effective Responses and Long-Term Care Systems ADB Institute, and TKP Shimbashi Conference Center, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 December 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Belt and Road Initiative: Cost-Benefit Analysis and Meeting Environmental Obligations ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 30 November 2018 Measuring the Impacts of Infrastructure in CAREC Countries Astana, Kazakhstan
- 29 November 2018 ADBI-ADB-CI Final Conference: Leveraging SME Finance though Value Chains in the CAREC Landlocked Economies Astana, Kazakhstan
- 26 - 27 November 2018 OECD-ADBI-BoL-GIZ Conference on Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection Vientiane, Lao PDR
- 22 November 2018 Aging Populations and their Impact on Fiscal Sustainability in the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 19 - 21 November 2018 5th Asia Women Leaders Program ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 - 15 November 2018 Conference on Spillover Effects of High-Speed Rail and Quality of Life ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 November 2018 2018 AMRO-ADBI Roundtable on the Japanese Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 - 8 November 2018 The Role of Financial Technology in the Inclusive Growth of Asian Economies Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 November 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: High-Speed Rail and the New Economic Geography: Evidence from Chinese Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 November 2018 Minimum Wage Effects on Employment of Low-Skilled Workers ADBI, Tokyo, Japan