ADBI Calendar of Events
- 24 - 25 April 2019 Policy Dialogue on Efficient Fiscal Governance for Sustainable Growth in Asia Bangkok, ThailandThis policy dialogue will spotlight the current status and challenges of fiscal governance in Asia and discuss key issues underpinning the sound development of good fiscal governance.
- 26 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Fintech Initiatives in Trade Finance ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDistinguished speaker seminar by Daisuke Kamai on fintech initiatives in trade finance.
- 1 May 2019 Regional Workshop on Blue Economy, Disaster Risk Financing, and Ocean Infrastructure Nadi, FijiWill examine the rising threat of natural disasters and economies disruptions in coastal countries in Asia and the Pacific due to climate change, and equip officials in the region to improve disaster risk management and ocean infrastructure.
- 7 May 2019 ADBI Workshop on Economic Policy Challenges Facing the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis workshop will assess prevailing economic policy challenges faced by the People’s Republic of China, building upon the OECD Economic Survey of China 2019 and the latest ADBI research.
- 31 May - 1 June 2019 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy, Financial Regulation, SME Finance, and Infrastructure Development: Seventh Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRCThe ADBI sessions will examine cutting-edge research and policy solutions for advancing financial inclusion and financial literacy, financial regulation, SME finance, and infrastructure development.
- 5 - 6 June 2019 Conference on Promoting Responsible and Sustainable Financial Services in a Digital Age ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will investigate how to overcome barriers limiting further breakthroughs in financial inclusion in Asia and the Pacific amid rapid digital development.
- 13 - 14 June 2019 ADB-ADBI Conference on Demographic Changes, Productivity, and the Role of Technology ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will gather leading academics, policymakers, international organizations, and the private sector to discuss the theory, practice, and policy considerations of aging and technology.
- 24 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: Costing and Financing Options ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Design-led Nexus Approach for Food, Energy, and Water Innovations in Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Trends and Attitudes Towards Migration Globally ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 20 - 21 April 2019 ADBI Dialogue on Energy Insecurity in Asia: Challenges, Solutions, and Renewable Energy Jianguo Hotel, Xi’an PRC
- 16 - 18 April 2019 ADBI-Central Bank of Turkey Conference: Innovative Finance for Growth – The Role of Credit Guarantee Funds Istanbul, Turkey
- 25 - 26 March 2019 Gender Dimension of Health and the Sustainable Development Goals Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 23 March 2019 ADBI Session on Finance for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth, Western Economic Association 15th International Conference Keio University Mita Campus, Japan
- 19 - 20 March 2019 Beneficial Ownership in Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop Manila, Philippines
- 15 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Flows: The Role of Bank and Non-Bank Balance Sheets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Banking Panics and the Lender of Last Resort in a Monetary Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 March 2019 Policy Workshop on Reforming State-Owned Enterprises in Asia Hanoi, Viet Nam
- 4 - 5 March 2019 OECD-ADBI-Financial Regulatory Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Myanmar Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
- 26 - 27 February 2019 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 21 - 22 February 2019 Public-Private Dialogue on Unlocking the Potentials of Private Finance for Low-Carbon Transition ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 15 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Credible Forward Guidance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: On the Network of Global Currencies: Does Lead-Lag Connectedness Matter? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Bubbly Financial Globalization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 January 2019 9th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia: Innovative Approaches for the Effective Management of Labor Migration in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan