Registration: Authors to Discuss Macroeconomic Stabilization in the Digital Age
Tokyo, Japan – Registration is open for an Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) webinar to discuss insights from Macroeconomic Stabilization in the Digital Age, a new book that explores the challenges of accelerating digitalization for macroeconomic policy making.
Featuring the book’s co-editors and a panel of the books’ contributors, the webinar will focus on the impact of digital transformation on macroeconomic stability, the macroeconomic implications of financial technology (fintech) growth in the People’s Republic of China, and how fintech could affect monetary policy effectiveness across Asia and globally. It will also include an audience question and answer session.
When: 19 November 2020, 11:00–12:00 Tokyo time
- Tetsushi Sonobe, ADBI Dean
Co-Editors’ Book Overview
- John Beirne, ADBI Research Fellow and co-editor
- David Fernandez, Director, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics and Professor of Finance, Singapore Management University and co-editor
Book Contributors’ Panel
- Hans Genberg, Professor of Economics and Associate Director of Central Banking, Asia School of Business
- Yiping Huang, Professor of Economics and Deputy Dean of the National School of Development (NSD) and Director of the Institute of Digital Finance (IDF), Peking University
- Muhammad Zubair Mumtaz, Associate Professor of Finance, National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan
Audience Question and Answer Session
Registration Note: Registration will remain open until the start of the event.