REGISTRATION: ADBI 25th Anniversary Celebration: Strategies for Developing Asia’s Future
Tokyo, Japan – Registration is open for an online celebration on 1 December to mark the 25th anniversary of the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), the Tokyo-based think tank of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), under the theme Toward Sustainable and Inclusive Economic Development in Asia and the Pacific.
The celebration will feature Bank of Japan Governor and former ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda, Indonesia Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, ADB President Masatsugu Asakawa, and other senior speakers who will highlight ADBI’s knowledge contribution and policy proposals to help ADB developing member countries thrive amid socioeconomic transition and achieve sustainability.
When: 1 December 2022, 15:00–17:00 Tokyo time
Host: Tetsushi Sonobe, Dean, ADBI
- Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor, Bank of Japan (video message)
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Finance Minister, Indonesia (video message)
- Masatsugu Asakawa, President, ADB (video message)
- Alisara Mahasandana, Assistant Governor, Bank of Thailand
- Deepak Mishra, Director and Chief Executive, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)
- Iskandar Abdullaev, Deputy Director II, Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Institute
- Other senior experts from think tanks, universities, and international organizations
- ADBI’s 25th Anniversary Essay Contest winner and 2 runners up
Registration Note: Registration will remain open until the conclusion of the celebratory event.