Business Opportunities Fair and Regional Business Opportunities Seminars
The ADB Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) and Regional Business Opportunities Seminars (RBOS) are one-stop forums for consultants, contractors, nongovernment organizations, and civil society organizations looking to provide goods, works, and services for ADB projects. They have proven to be excellent opportunities to network with peers in the industry and with ADB specialists in the agriculture, environment, energy, public management, finance, transport, water, urban development, health, and education sectors. The BOF/RBOS normally comprises a two-day event hosted by ADB. Participation is limited to venue capacity and participants are responsible for any costs they incur to participate.
Held periodically, usually once per year, the BOF/RBOS allow participants to:
- meet with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations;
- meet with ADB sector specialists;
- network with other participants from ADB’s developed and developing members;
- hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts and partnerships; and
- discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
The BOF/RBOS aim to attract the most talented professionals and firms, and to help them qualify for ADB projects. This increasing pool of competent bidders ensures the success of ADB projects.