How can I become an ADB supplier? (corporate procurement)
Guidance for suppliers of ADB's institutional requirements
- Individuals and firms interested in supplying goods or services for the institutional requirements of ADB must register in the ADB Supplier Information Management Portal.
- Suppliers must be a citizen of or incorporated in an ADB member country and not be on the ADB sanction list or the sanction list of another multilateral development bank.
- Registration gives suppliers an opportunity to be in ADB's database and to maintain close collaboration with ADB.
- Approval of registration in the supplier management system is neither a commitment from ADB to invite registered suppliers to bid nor a guarantee from ADB to award a contract. But it is a pre-requisite to the conclusion of any contract or purchase order for the provision of institutional goods and services.
- Prospective suppliers will be requested to provide:
- General information such as complete name, nature of business, year established, address, contact details and contact persons.
- Scanned copies of applicable documents (curriculum vitae and valid ID, business registration, articles of incorporation or partnership, memorandum of association, legal documents indicating current officers of the firm).
- Complete copies of company financial documents (audited financial statements for the past two years, annual reports).
- Financial data and bank details; and
- Completed ADB supplier questionnaire.
If you are interested to become an institutional (corporate) supplier of ADB, please send us a message of intent by email at [email protected]. Our team will send you an invitation to register through the supplier portal.
After suppliers register
- Upon successful completion and approval of your application through the supplier portal, you will be given a username and password to access the supplier portal, which will enable you to manage your profile, receive alerts and notifications, and monitor your transactions.
- Registered suppliers can participate in the solicitation and bidding process with a greater chance of being short-listed than those that are not registered.
For more information, contact [email protected].