How do I register as a payee and receive payment for non-purchase order warranted transactions with ADB?
- Payees with warranted transactions that are not covered by a purchase order (PO) must register through the Payee Information Management (PIM) to receive payment from ADB.
- PIM is a secure online registration portal where payees, with warranted non-PO transactions, register, provide substantiated bank account information and receive system confirmation once registration is approved.
- Non-PO transactions include engagement of services that were not processed through the institutional procurement, which may include, but not limited to, information resource and library subscriptions (including books, periodicals, newspapers); legal services; events management; translation and interpretation services; membership in organizations; payment of claims connected with ADB benefits; external training; and expenses related to human resource recruitment activities. Requests for payment will be processed electronically and wired to payee’s bank account.
- Registration of new payee accounts and updates to the existing payee accounts in PIM are strictly by invitation only. The invitation is valid for 30 days from the date of invitation.
- Individuals or entities must immediately register in PIM using the log-in credentials and temporary password. Note that the temporary password must be changed after the initial log-in. The changed password is to be used for subsequent log-ins specific to each payee.
To learn more, please view the Quick Reference Guide and video tutorials: New Registration; and Profile Update – request for update to existing payee record.
Payee Information Management (New registration)
Payee Information Management (Profile update)
Payees with registration questions and concerns on PIM can email [email protected] or respective ADB contact person.
Corporate Services Department
Tel +63 2 8632 4452
Tel +63 2 8636 2567