How will my company know the status of our consulting proposal?
If the proposal was submitted through ADB's Consultant Management System
- All companies that responded to an advertised Request for Proposals (RFP) and submitted their proposals through ADB's Consultant Management System will be automatically notified of the results of the technical evaluation and the opening of financial proposals.
- Once the contract is awarded to the highest-ranked firm, companies may seek a debriefing from ADB, following the debriefing procedures specified in the relevant Request for Proposals. Such debriefing will be limited to a discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the firm’s proposal and will not provide information on competitors’ proposals.
If the proposal was submitted to the ADB borrower
- If the proposal was submitted to the ADB borrower, the borrower's executing agency (EA) will need to notify all the companies that submitted proposals on the time and date of the opening of the financial proposals. Total scores obtained at technical evaluation shall be made public.
- Following public opening of the financial proposals and contract award to the winning company, all other firms are entitled to receive a debriefing from the borrower. Such debriefing will be limited to discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the firm’s proposal and would not provide information on competitors’ proposals.
- Debriefing is not provided for shortlisting stage.