What is the Consultant Management System?
ADB's online platform for consultants
The Consultant Management System or CMS (https://cms.adb.org/) is an online system where ADB does the following:
- advertise consulting services recruitment notices (CSRNs)
- recruit consultants
- manage contracts
- process consultants' performance evaluation reports
Using the CMS, consultants can do the following:
- register in ADB’s consultant database
- create and update their profile
- search opportunities
- prepare and submit expressions of interest and proposals
- respond to non-committal inquiries (NCIs)
Access to the system is gained by typing a registered email address and password.