What is the Consultant Management System?
ADB's online platform for consultants
The Consultant Management System or CMS (http://cms.adb.org/) is an online system where ADB does the following:
- advertise consulting services recruitment notices (CSRNs)
- recruit consultants
- manage contracts and framework agreements
- process consultants' performance evaluation
Using the CMS, consultants can do the following:
- register in ADB’s consultant database
- create and update their profile
- search opportunities
- prepare and submit expressions of interest
- respond to non-committal inquiries (NCIs) or request for proposals (RFP)
- prepare and submit proposals
- respond to contract offers
- submit timesheets and deliverables
- submit claims and advance request
- provide feedback at the end of their consulting assignment
Access to the system is gained by typing a registered email address and password.
Need more help?
- Using the Consultant Management System (CMS): Quick Reference Guides for Individual Consultants and Consulting Firms
- Request Information from ADB
- More How-tos