Intern - Funding Division - 2219
Job Vacancy | Friday, July 16, 2021
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"Review and enhance the Treasury Department’s marketing and investor relations materials with a particular focus on digital content, social media engagement and ESG-related reports."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
ADB is a leading triple-A borrower which raises funds regularly through bond issues in international and domestic capital markets. Regular communication across various platforms with prospective bond investors, rating agencies as well as the media are integral to the successful execution of ADB’s funding strategy which strives to raise funds at cost-efficient levels. The Funding Division of the Treasury Department is looking for an enthusiastic intern to review its current investor outreach materials and enhance them with the latest digital marketing innovations & trends. The ideal candidate will have strong marketing skills as well as experience in financial markets and ESG-related process and documentation.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
• Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
• Timing: January 2022
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines (or virtually, based on COVID-19 policies/restrictions)
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
• Comprehensive review of the existing marketing and investor relations materials including ESG-related reports
• Recommendation on a digital content strategy and approach to transaction-related media engagement.
• Implementation of a social media campaign Assist regular website and other content updates.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in finance, marketing, communications, or related fields
- Specialization in digital media and content
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant experience in corporate communications, finance and ESG is a plus
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).