Intern - Advisory Division 2, OPPP - 2224
Job Vacancy | Wednesday, December 1, 2021
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"a. Assisting business development for ADB’s advisory services
b. Supporting implementation of OPPP’s transaction advisory services in various projects in ADB Developing Member Countries (DMCs)."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
a. Conduct research, financial analysis, modelling, and structuring for PPP projects.
b. Identify potential target sponsors in developed countries and ADB DMCs for possible transactions.
c. Assist collecting project information in transport, urban, renewable energy, social sectors, through ADB’s internal networks such as Resident Missions/Regional Departments/Private Sector Operations Department and analyze market trends.
d. Support the implementation of OPPP’s execution of advisory mandates.
OPPP’s Transaction Advisory Services is a dynamic and fast-moving business, and the internship areas of focus and job description may change depending on evolving business needs.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
• Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
• Timing: June 2022
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines (or virtually, based on COVID-19 policies/restrictions)
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
Report on PPP project evaluated.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in MBA, Law, International Studies, Finance, Policy Management.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
At least 3 years of work experience working with private sector financial institution and/or in infrastructure sector.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).