Intern - Infrastructure Finance Division 2 - 2227
Job Vacancy | Wednesday, December 1, 2021
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"Due diligence for financing two proposed private sector infrastructure projects in the renewable energy, water and/or transport sectors, located in Vietnam, Laos and/or Thailand."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Intern will assist in due diligence for financing of two proposed private sector infrastructure projects in the renewable energy, water and/or transport sectors, located in Vietnam, Laos and/or Thailand. Due diligence will include a sector analysis as well as an economic, financial, technological and sponsor evaluation of each project.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
• Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
• Timing: June 2022
4. LOCATION: ADB Thailand Resident Mission, Bangkok, Thailand (or virtually, based on COVID-19 policies/restrictions)
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
The Intern will be a member of a due diligence team in ADB's Private Sector Infrastructure Finance Division, and his/her output includes specific sections of the final due diligence report used for financing power, and/or transport projects as well as a short presentation of his/her findings.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Currently enrolled as an MBA student or other related fields.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Working experience with financial institution or infrastructure project sponsor.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).