Intern - Prevention and Compliance Division (IDD) - 2232
Job Vacancy | Wednesday, December 1, 2021
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
"Research and analysis on internal integrity due diligence (IDD) processes to contribute to improving the IDD internal workflow and the dashboard reporting."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Analyze the current IDD workflow to assist in developing IDD related operation manuals and guidelines, as well as knowledge products.
· Research and analyze the IDD related data to improve the IDD dashboard for capturing, recording and cross tagging IDD cases, as well as in designing and producing dashboards for reporting.
· Research the benefits of potentially cross tagging cases and root cause analysis of findings between PIR, IDD and AIID cases
· Conduct research on industry good-practices to identify processes, reports and templates used by similar IDD functions.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
• Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
• Timing: June 2022
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines (or virtually, based on COVID-19 policies/restrictions)
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
- Gap analysis report containing identified gaps, areas for enhancements, and recommendations on the review processes to be incorporated in the IDD operations manuals
- Research paper on findings and recommendations on how the IDD dashboards, fully utilizing Quantum, can be improved.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in Law, business analytics, Risk Management, Development, Management, Public Administration, or other related disciplines.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Interest in the fields of compliance, anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, customer due diligence, investigations, law, or related fields, will be favorably considered; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including the ability to clearly and concisely prepare, present, discuss issues, findings, and recommendations.
- Knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology, particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent computer skills, including developing flow charts and presentation materials;
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).