Mongolia and ADB
In the Spotlight
The Asian Development Bank is helping Mongolia improve the safety of patients and health workers in hospitals, focusing on the safety of blood products, also known as hemovigilance.
This briefing note draws on successful experiences of other countries to offer practical recommendations for improving the air quality in Ulaanbaatar and other cities in Mongolia.
Watch an interview with Yolanda Fernandez Lommen, Country Director of the ADB Mongolia Resident Mission, talking about the partnership between ADB and Mongolia.
A new road is now bringing economic growth and social development to a remote part of Mongolia.
Mongolia urgently needs to restore macroeconomic stability to ensure social stability, and to develop in the longer term a more resilient and diversified economy that can consistently deliver rapid, inclusive, and sustainable growth.
ADB assistance in Mongolia addresses key development challenges by supporting investments, policy reforms, capacity building, and knowledge sharing to sustain inclusive growth in a period of economic difficulty.
Mongolia is a member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program.
Projects in Mongolia
- Sermsang Khushig Khundii Solar Project
- Developing Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism Approaches, Methodologies, and Controls (Subproject B)
- Northeast Asia Regional Development Studies
- Improving Health Care Financing for Universal Health Coverage
- Support for Innovation and Technology Partnerships in Asia and the Pacific