Thailand: Projects and Results
Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Helping Farmers Go Organic in ThailandSafe, organic food is becoming popular across the Greater Mekong Subregion. A pilot program in Thailand is helping farmers meet the growing demand and leave chemicals behind.
Sun, Partnerships Power Thailand Solar ProjectThailand’s first large-scale solar power plant demonstrates the feasibility of large, private sector solar farms, and leads the way to a greener future.
Equity Investment in Asia Environmental Partners IIAsia Environmental Partners II is a $300 million regional fund focused on growth opportunities in renewable energy, waste management and recycling services, water management, energy efficiency, pollution control, and low-carbon consumer products in the People’s Republic of China, India, and Southeast Asia.
Ancient Trade Route Delivers New Opportunities to Greater Mekong SubregionA modern highway and bridge connecting three countries in the Greater Mekong Subregion are reviving an ancient trade route and bringing new life to local communities.
Two Thai Women and a Passion for Organic FoodWith ADB support, organic farming in Thailand is helping revive smallholder farming, providing better returns for family businesses, countryside employment, and healthy food to city dwellers, and protecting the environment from pollutants.
Assessment of Riverbed Clogging at Potential Riverbank Filtration for Securing Safe, Low-Cost Potable SuppliesThis Pilot and Demonstration Activities (PDA) is helping to assess the effect of riverbed clogging on the infiltration rates at locations of potential riverbank filtration systems used for drinking water supply.
In Thailand, One of the World's Largest Solar Energy FarmsIn Thailand, one of the world's largest solar farms is not only relieving the Kingdom of its reliance on imported fossil fuels but also benefiting the communities in its neighborhood through increased labor and education opportunities.
Cambodia Highways and Economic DevelopmentMajor constraints in transforming corridor which has the potential to stimulate growth in the Mekong sub-region.
Consolidating Advances in Integrated Water Resources Management in Yom River BasinThis Pilot and Demonstration Activities (PDA) will consolidate advances in river basin management by expanding the network of stakeholders actively engaged in decision making and increasing community involvement in water resources management.
Stimulating Participatory Process for Water Allocation in Bang PakongThis Pilot and Demonstration Activities (PDA) will demonstrate on-the-ground participatory water allocation process to inform the formulation of corresponding water allocation policy and guidelines.
- Integrated Ticketing System for the Mass Rapid Transit
- Creating Ecosystems for Green Local Currency Bonds for Infrastructure Development in ASEAN+3
- Connecting the Railways of the Greater Mekong Subregion, Phase 2
- Promoting Action on Plastic Pollution from Source to Sea in Asia and the Pacific
- Eastern Economic Corridor Independent Power Project
- Supporting the Implementation of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation Initiatives
- Support for Human and Social Development in Southeast Asia
- Developing Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism Approaches, Methodologies, and Controls (Subproject B)
- Support for Innovation and Technology Partnerships in Asia and the Pacific
- Thailand Green Bond Project