Uzbekistan: Projects and Results
Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Healthy Babies and Happy Mothers in UzbekistanBetter training for health professionals, modern equipment and new facilities are helping to save the lives of new mothers and their babies.
State-of-the-art Technology Boosts Energy Efficiency, Saves Money at One of Uzbekistan’s Largest PlantsTwo new high-efficiency combined cycle gas turbines at the Talimarjan power plant in southern Uzbekistan will help modernize the country’s energy infrastructure, free up resources for investment, and produce surplus electricity for export.
Central Asia Cross-Border Trade and TransportRehabilitated roads in landlocked Tajikistan boost trade at home and with other Central Asian nations and the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
Uzbekistan Water: Bringing New Opportunities to Rural WomenBringing potable water and better sanitation to rural communities in Uzbekistan improves people's lives and empowers women to take charge of their lives.
Rental Scheme Makes Textbooks Affordable in UzbekistanAn ADB textbook project is at the heart of education reform in Uzbekistan.
- Economic Management Improvement Program (Subprogram 1)
- Supporting Environmental Safeguards in the Central and West Asia Region
- Enhancing ADB’s Support for Social Protection to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals
- Horticulture Value Chain Development Project (Additional Financing)
- Western Uzbekistan Water Supply System Development Project