Uzbekistan: Projects and Results
Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Uzbekistan: Helping Women One Small Loan at a TimeIn Uzbekistan, a project that lends money to small businesses, with a focus on helping women entrepreneurs, is having a broad societal impact.
Healthy Babies and Happy Mothers in UzbekistanBetter training for health professionals, modern equipment and new facilities are helping to save the lives of new mothers and their babies.
State-of-the-art Technology Boosts Energy Efficiency, Saves Money at One of Uzbekistan’s Largest PlantsTwo new high-efficiency combined cycle gas turbines at the Talimarjan power plant in southern Uzbekistan will help modernize the country’s energy infrastructure, free up resources for investment, and produce surplus electricity for export.
Central Asia Cross-Border Trade and TransportRehabilitated roads in landlocked Tajikistan boost trade at home and with other Central Asian nations and the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
Uzbekistan Water: Bringing New Opportunities to Rural WomenBringing potable water and better sanitation to rural communities in Uzbekistan improves people's lives and empowers women to take charge of their lives.
Rental Scheme Makes Textbooks Affordable in UzbekistanAn ADB textbook project is at the heart of education reform in Uzbekistan.
- Second Tashkent Province Water Supply Development Project
- Railway Efficiency Improvement Project
- Sustainable Energy Access – Distribution Network Modernization Program
- Regional Cooperation on Increasing Cross-Border Energy Trading within the Central Asian Power System - Provision of Solutions to Bottlenecks to the Regional Power Trade (Subproject 2)
- Implementing Integrated Trade Agenda in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
- Regional Cooperation on Increasing Cross-Border Energy Trading within the Central Asian Power System - Modernization of Coordinating Dispatch Center Energiya (Subproject 1)
- Preparing Sustainable Energy Investment Projects
- Enhancing Project Readiness and Implementation in Central and West Asia
- Effective Economic Management
- Regional Cooperation on Increasing Cross-Border Energy Trading within the Central Asian Power System