ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2018
Institutional Document | July 2019
This annual report presents initiatives and activities that ADB’s Office of the Special Project Facilitator and Compliance Review Panel have undertaken as of 2018.
All these efforts have been geared toward implementing and achieving the objectives of the Accountability Mechanism Policy. ADB’s Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance with ADB's operational policies and procedures. It was established to make ADB’s development initiatives and projects more effective by being responsive and fair in addressing the concerns of project-affected people and stakeholders.
- 2018 Office of the Special Project Facilitator Complaints at a Glance
- Problem Solving
- Compliance Review
- Complaint Receiving Officer
- Board Compliance Review Committee
- Compliance Review Panel Members
- ADB Accountability Mechanism Team
Also in this Series
- Facilitating ADB in Operationalizing Its Core Values: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2021
- Responding to Affected People during the Pandemic: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2020
- Enhancing Accountability and Project-Level Grievance Redress Mechanisms: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2019