Responding to Affected People during the Pandemic: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2020
SHARE THIS PAGE
This annual report details how ADB’s Office of the Special Project Facilitator and Office of the Compliance Review Panel handled concerns of people affected by ADB-assisted projects during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
Under ADB’s Accountability Mechanism, the two offices adjusted processes to allow complainants to continue expressing their concerns, seek solutions to problems, and report noncompliance with ADB’s operational policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite of challenging circumstances, the Office of the Special Project Facilitator and the Office of the Compliance Review Panel continue to conduct outreach activities and capacity building to strengthen ADB's response mechanism and ensure the safety and security of people from project-affected areas in Asia and the Pacific.
- 2020 at a Glance
- Compliance Review and Problem-Solving Updates
- Reaching Out Wider and Deeper during the Pandemic
- Accounting for Accountability during the Pandemic
- ADB Accountability Mechanism Team
Also in this Series
- Searching for Solutions, Finding the Lessons: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2022
- Facilitating ADB in Operationalizing Its Core Values: Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2021
- Enhancing Accountability and Project-Level Grievance Redress Mechanisms: ADB Accountability Mechanism Annual Report 2019