A Sourcebook on the Compliance Review Function of ADB’s Accountability Mechanism
SHARE THIS PAGE
It explains the compliance review function of ADB’s Accountability Mechanism, which is the grievance redress platform of last resort for people and communities who may be unduly, adversely,or potentially affected by ADB-assisted projects. The sourcebook explains the roles of and information expected from different stakeholders at every stage of the compliance review process.
With detailed information on the compliance review process, this document complements a series of four guides on ADB’s Accountability Mechanism intended for (i) ADB Management and staff, (ii) governments, (iii) affected people and their representative or partner nongovernment organizations or civil society organizations, and (iv) private sector borrowers.
- Submitting a Complaint to the ADB Accountability Mechanism for a Compliance Review
- The Compliance Review Process
- Transparency and Information Disclosure
- Resources for Further Review
- A Guidebook on the Compliance Review Function of ADB’s Accountability Mechanism For Affected People, Nongovernment Organizations, and Civil Society Organizations
- A Guidebook on the Compliance Review Function of ADB’s Accountability Mechanism For Governments of Developing Member Countries
- A Guidebook on the Compliance Review Function of ADB’s Accountability Mechanism For Private Sector Borrowers
- More on ADB's Accountability Mechanism