ADB Annual Report 2004
The 2004 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management, funding, regional highlights, and includes chapters on economic developments.
The Asian Development Bank Annual Report 2004 outlines ADB's efforts to become a more effective, transparent public institution by improving the management of its resources and the impact of its operations to make it a more effective, dynamic development partner. The main instruments for providing help to developing members are policy dialogue, loans, technical assistance, grants, guarantees, and equity investments. The 2004 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management, and funding. The report also contains chapters on regional highlights, economic developments and, occasionally, special themes of particular interest or topicality. The report includes the complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors, a statistical annex, and appendixes.
- Message from the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Members, Capital Stock, and Voting Power
- The Record
- 2004 in Review: Board of Directors' Report
- Special Theme: The Changing Face of the Microfinance Industry: Building Financial Systems for the Poor
- Part 1: Institutional Effectiveness
- Part 2: Poverty Reduction
- Part 3: Financial Statements
- Part 4: Annexes and Appendixes
- ADB Contact Addresses