ADB Cooperation with Civil Society: Annual Report 2010
Civil society organizations, including nongovernment organizations (NGOs), are important stakeholders of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The ADB Cooperation with Civil Society Annual Report 2010 presents an overview of the year's work in cooperating with civil society organizations, including NGOs, in country and regional programming work, project operations, as well as in policy and strategy development. Through ADB's NGO and Civil Society Center, ADB is strengthening its partnership with civil society to further increase its contribution to development effectiveness.
- Highlights of Civil Society Participation in ADB Operations in 2010
- Introduction and Background
- Civil Society Participation in ADB Operations
- Facilitating Civil Society Participation: Resources for ADB and Civil Society
- Looking Ahead: Future Directions for Civil Society Participation in ADB Operations
- Appendix: Examples of Civil Society Participation in ADB Operations in 2010