ADB Results Framework Quick Guide
This publication provides an overview of the corporate results framework of ADB.
The corporate results framework is a management tool which helps ADB monitor and improve its business to achieve the long-term development goals laid out under Strategy 2020. This publication provides an overview of the corporate results framework of ADB.
Strategy 2020—which targets inclusive and environmentally sustainable growth and regional integration—is the framework ADB has put in place to pursue its mission of reducing poverty in Asia and the Pacific.
- What is the Corporate Results Framework?
- What Does the Corporate Results Framework Do for ADB?
- How Does the Results Framework Affect Me?
- How Does the Framework Actually Measure Results?
- What are the Specific Indicators for Each Level?
- ADB Results Framework at a Glance
UPDATE: ADB approved a new results framework in January 2013. The new framework improves the measurement of ADB's key results areas, including (i) inclusive economic growth, (ii) climate change mitigation and adaptation, (iii) private sector development, (iv) gender equality in operations, (v) governance and transparency, (vi) partnerships and aid effectiveness, (vii) decentralization, (viii) gender balance at ADB, and (ix) budget management.